Good job, I was out yesterday morning until about 1030 and a couple hours the night before.  I struggled...I did mark a good amount of fish but they would not go, I broke one off the night before that was pretty frustrating, first break off of the year.  Right before I picked up yesterday I found good temperature down 90-120 and I watched a guy next to me hook up and land a good fish.  Of course I had to be at a party at noon.  There are a lot of fish out there, they just don't seem to be feeding outside their temperature zone.  Again great job!

Nice going there Dan, looks like some brutes mixed in there also, those fish are pretty dark already. My two uncles were up Friday till Sunday fixing roof of the trailer where the pine tree branch went through the roof in 3 places and smashed a roof vent through the ceiling, said Friday and Saturday were nice but Sunday it was blowing pretty good. We got a phone call Thursday that a 18" branch off the big white pine broke off and landed on our camper. Never a dull moment, screwed up our awning, totally smashed our 12X12 gazebo was nice to sit at, in the evening, with a few cold ones. Anyway congrats to your day.

Dan, we saw the same with temp so we went off shore looking for better grounds. 350 fow was 52 degrees down 90. with not alot of marks. Put out the boards looking for steel had 3 knock offs with no one home, Trolled back in and just that fast temp got better with some marks from 180 to 120 fow, could not get any thing to fire but got a nice sunburn! Lol- can only get better from here!