Stop anti Trump ads

I just saw an anti Trump ad on the South shore fishing info. If Sportsmen think they will be better of with Hillary, they might as well sell their firearms now before they are criminalized or licensed beyond the average persons affordability. Better yet, don't allow any political ads on this forum.

I just saw an anti Trump ad on the South shore fishing info. If Sportsmen think they will be better of with Hillary, they might as well sell their firearms now before they are criminalized or licensed beyond the average persons affordability. Better yet, don't allow any political ads on this forum.

Better yet don't allow any political posts on this forum

Better yet don't allow any political posts on this forum

Good idea, there are are plenty of other websites where people who are so inclined can vent their political opinion.

Edited by rolmops

Bandrus is SPOT only!!!! Let's just fish and if we have to argue let's debate fishing here not politics....

I don't know where Trump stand on fishing but I found out where  Hillary did. Years ago politics were talking of cutting the funding for fed funded fish hatchery. A post on LOU listed info to contact Hillary to support the funding for the hatcheries.......  I sent her a e-mail as a out of N.Y. state person who fished N.Y. asking for her support on the funding. Received a reply from her/someone , stating she had her hands full helping N.Y.  state residents  issues and NO time for mine.......

Probably not a great idea to get into here and maybe especially this year.  One of the great things about this site for me is that there is usually little drama and things are more about sharing ideas and learning than getting into issues  that often lead to conflict by their very nature (e.g. like politics and religion etc.). My vote is to keep it focused on fishing stuff that we all have a vested interested in.

Probably not a great idea to get into here and maybe especially this year.  One of the great things about this site for me is that there is usually little drama and things are more about sharing ideas and learning than getting into issues  that often lead to conflict by their very nature (e.g. like politics and religion etc.). My vote is to keep it focused on fishing stuff that we all have a vested interested in.

X2 well said!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Better yet, support this forum yourself and pony up the $20/yr for a pro subscription and you won't see any ads 

Better yet, support this forum yourself and pony up the $20/yr for a pro subscription and you won't see any ads 

I've paid the pro dues since forever. I did not even know that there was such a thing as adds for the non pros. Paying $20 for not having to see adds sounds like a sweet deal to me!

• 5 weeks later...

i doubt that...

we have fishing in common with each other, but im sure we all have a lot of different opinions on social issues

Yeah...we got 3 rods rule in place, but not before the gay marriage rule...see we couldn't get ahead of a social issue. True enough...rolll eyes...and flutter..spoons😆

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 years later...
On 2/16/2020 at 6:06 PM, whaler1 said:

Might as well, we all know who’s going to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Are you a certified prophet? If so, please tell me where the stock market will be by December. Should I buy or should I sell? What is the salmon situation going to be this Summer?

Don't keep all this great knowledge to yourself. We could all use a glimpse of the future.