KOTO 3 Results and Standings

I guess for those of us who may have thought "Is it just us or what" the recent results are pretty worrysome when half of some of the best fishermen on the lake aren't able to weigh in....

I guess for those of us who may have thought "Is it just us or what" the recent results are pretty worrysome when half of some of the best fishermen on the lake aren't able to weigh in....

Sometimes strategy plays into it. Me for example, I tried to grind out 3 nice stagers on the inside. Ended up with 2. Never got my third. Could have easily gone offshore and grabbed mostly 2 and maybe a 3 yr old Salmon and some Steelbows. Hindsight, says I probably should have done that becasue on Friday my brother grabbed a 27 on the morning charter out there, and I took a 25 on the afternoon charter. Strategy is what makes tourney fishing so much fun.

Congrats to all that did well on a tough day!

Tough fishing indeed I think the only fish I saw caught was team Rigged's 30 lber that almost lost when that sail boat tried to run everyone over. :bandit:  

you must of been the boat just on the outside of us that i thought the sailboat was going to run into as i was fighting my fish.  It seems like that same sailboat does that to us just about every weekend.    

There was a nice brake off shore we worked north west / south east with the currents. fish have been out there since that big blow a couple of weeks ago. all classes of salmon and some nice bows kept us busy pretty much the whole morning, pulled a 25 an 23lb out there so there spread out for sure but they will be coming home in Numbers shortly. I figured we were beat seeing we had a 11lb steel bow in are box as are strategy was to go out there and sort though the smaller fish and grab 3 good ones but the 3rd big guy never came and was very surprised that we won another round. will be nice to fish that 100 fow range agian and stop burning all the gas..see you guys sept.4th 

you must of been the boat just on the outside of us that i thought the sailboat was going to run into as i was fighting my fish.  It seems like that same sailboat does that to us just about every weekend.    

Yeah he didn't miss my planner board by much.  I can't believe how he just drove through everyone like that totally I his own little world.  I heard you guys yell at him.