Sold / Closed Reels for sale - Penn 320 GTi's

I'm selling 5 Penn 320 GTi Levelwind reels.  All are USED.

I would prefer to sell them as a group to save on shipping.  Group price for all 5 is $200 which includes the shipping.

If sold individually, you pay shipping.

Sale is final.

post-161402-0-96806000-1472236173_thumb.jpgpost-161402-0-51004700-1471903382_thumb.jpg

post-161402-0-71625600-1471903447_thumb.jpgpost-161402-0-32192200-1471903542_thumb.jpg

post-161402-0-60143900-1471903499_thumb.jpgpost-161402-0-63325200-1471903619_thumb.jpg

Edited by FranksFishing

Mr. Franksfishing.

You put 3 posts into our website with the exclusive purpose of selling gear. This is not your private sales website. If you want to exclusively sell gear on here , you should get in touch with the website administrator and become a supporter of this site.

Edited by rolmops

Wow, I had no idea my three little posts would generate such a negative response.  Other members sell LOTS of stuff on here.  I just looked at a member ad that stated, "This is just a fraction of what's coming up for sale. Still have about 800 more used spoon and hundreds of new spoons".  

I thought classifieds were for selling stuff.  I thought fishermen/women like to buy fishing stuff.  I haven't violated any of the terms as I am not a business.  I am just trying to find nice homes for gear that was loved and I have no need for.  Sorry if this offends you.

Wow, I had no idea my three little posts would generate such a negative response. Other members sell LOTS of stuff on here. I just looked at a member ad that stated, "This is just a fraction of what's coming up for sale. Still have about 800 more used spoon and hundreds of new spoons".

I thought classifieds were for selling stuff. I thought fishermen/women like to buy fishing stuff. I haven't violated any of the terms as I am not a business. I am just trying to find nice homes for gear that was loved and I have no need for. Sorry if this offends you.

Well said man, I totally agree with you

Sent from my SM-S820L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mr. Franksfishing.

You put 3 posts into our website with the exclusive purpose of selling gear. This is not your private sales website. If you want to exclusively sell gear on here , you should get in touch with the website administrator and become a supporter of this site.

IF YOU'RE "NOT" AN ADMINISTRATOR TO THIS SITE, YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!!

This site is for fishermen and women to share their experiences and help each other by giving information about how and where fish is caught and many other things.

New guests and new members are welcome as long as they share these basic ideas and principles. If some members sell their extra gear,then that is just fine. However, if somebody joins this community with the express purpose of using it as his business venture, then that person should register as such with the administrator /owner of this site. It is only fair to the other commercial supporters who do pay a fee for these activities and, mister fishhook,stop screaming.

Edited by rolmops

I'll apologize if I'm out of line here but this is the "classified" section which I'm thinking should be all about selling gear. I'm sure many are happy to browse through and get deals on good used equipment, I know I have been. The sharing info threads are other sections.

I'll apologize if I'm out of line here but this is the "classified" section which I'm thinking should be all about selling gear. I'm sure many are happy to browse through and get deals on good used equipment, I know I have been. The sharing info threads are other sections.

I agree, he's done NOTHING wrong. Go thru and see how many people are professional members n just members that are selling. Sorry but way more NON professional selling n for one person to post 3 THREE items for sale and ringworm gives him sh*t , he needs to go mop decks

Edited by fishhook

Hi guys -

Sorry to see this post go negative.  Please be mindful of the fact that sometimes people are selling items for a variety of different reasons (i.e., no longer fish, death in family or moving out of state, etc.), and regardless the reason it benefits all members to see these deals and have the opportunity to purchase them.  Our site policy is not contingent on number of posts or membership level but rather simply the demonstration of respect for each member.  We try hard here to run a family-friendly site that encourages user engagement even if the interest is only in the classifieds section.  Our classifies are a free service with a very targeted audience - this is a big appeal to many, and we openly welcome all to join and use the section.

Thanks again for the understanding and continued support -

Chad