seneca lake

I was there on saturday on the north end.  Tons of bait (like the finder screen was lit up with them) but nothing large and no takers on live bait.  It was too rough for riggers and I wasn't sure where to go either being only my second time on that lake.

I'd like to give it another try though

Nick is right... Sampson opens up the most options for you and depending on whether there can be fishing opportunities right close to port there (and right out front as well). Both ends of the lake are tougher fishing right now.

Edited by Sk8man

• 2 weeks later...

Fished out of Severene today later start 10am Bait from top to down 120' decided to try exclusively for silver's up the middle 570-630 fow. Marked so many fish and bait it was ridiculous. Suspended fish down 100-150' First bow in the boat in under five minutes then nothing for over an hour!! Ended up going 8 for 10 with three small bows, three browns 15-18" and two dinky salmon. Took a big shot on the rigger but lost it quickly. Didn't try to catch the Lakers until later and they wanted nothing to do with anything I threw at them. Fun day all fish went back to get bigger.

Small pink warriors and scorpions in mixed veggie. Were producers.

Edited by Nautitroller