Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Lure name?

Recommended Posts

Looking for the name of this walleyw lure, it's kinda like a inline spinner with a buck tail on it with a single hook....I've seen a pic of them posted either on this websight or another one ... Just seem to not be able to come up with the name of it ... Thanks for any help

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...