Fished Rochester home port today knowing kings had to be there , even though they been tight lipped last couple weeks well they are there and were deep and uninterested most of the morning. But we stayed and made them pay. 4 matures . From noon to 1:30p a 28,24,19,12. And lost another screamer on the wire. Could of stayed on them but had father things to do. 130-150fow best . Good luck out there

Jeremy always value your reports thank you . I fish with Dan the DD.. So know your boat and have met you at the shootout weigh in. I was gonna ask you if upgraded boats when I saw that pic last night lol. Did not know there is a sandy run . Do they stock there. How did they imprint there? We're finding the Kings in same water u are . Off Rochester .

All those questions are for the real fisherman lol. All's I know is they clog the docks up and look at you like your in their way when you need to dock the boat. Most people are pretty considerate to move out of the way but their always the one drunk belligerent guy. Normally I switch to the river but this yr in thinking of launching from eagle creek marina to be a little closer to the Oak.......... Should be a good weekend coming up good luck out their. And if you see a little rowboat getting dragged around by his first 30lb king that means my mechanic didn't get my big girl fixed yet😉

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rolmops, I have used the flasher spoon set up quite a bit last couple years,because I didnt know it was mainly for giving a fly action ,until I got on LOU and learned more. But have had good sucess with it early season which is when most of my fishing on the lake is done . I will continue to use it because it works, but I always used about a 5 foot leader from flasher to spoon.My experience is limited so using a shorter or longer leader may be something to try.

Couple years back the fish were high in the water column, no marks , just trolling around trying to figure things out,using two flasher /spoon combos on two slide divers letting out 75' and the other 100' on a 3 0r 4 setting  , caught kings and lakers up high and close to the boat . Beginners luck but it worked , and from that point on I used it well with different line out for different depths.