Cayuga 8/23

Kade & I made a quick trip to Cayuga after work and took my dad along. We haven't fished Cayuga much this year as Kade has become more interested in chasing Kings on Ontario. Got on the water around 5:30 and were pretty busy with lakers and cookie cutter atlantics. Had 4 dipsey rods out and 4 rods on the riggers and all were firing. At around 7:30 I just happened to look as one of the rigger rods did a 360 in the holder and WHAM rod tip in the water with line screaming out. Kade was on it in a flash and no sooner got the rod in his hands and the fish was airborn. After several drag peeling runs and acrobatics, got it to the net. Quick pic and back in the water. Keep in mind when looking at pic, Kade is now 5'8". Hope we can find him again in 3 weeks :)

post-144028-0-59858400-1472039645_thumb.jpg

GeorgeH.....spoons, stick baits, and flasher/fly will all produce. We usually run stuff back 20-50' off riggers. Speed anywhere between 2-3 mph...vary your speed and fish will let you know what they want.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We mostly use 8" spin docs or echip flashers. We usually run flasher and fly set ups behind dipsey diver and run spoons on riggers...just our preference. Green, white, and silver are pretty much always a good bet.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app