Ruff Rider Sodus Live Report 2016 Aug 26 - Sep 4

WOOHOO!!  Vacation time!  10 straight days of fishing and fun!

Today's reports out of Sodus are extremely slow fishing, but screens loaded with fish in 100fow.  It was very nice of the fish to hold off on feeding until we get out tonight... at least that's my hope ;)

We are going for a LOC fish to start, so fishing may be slower than usual, but hopefully we find some big girls!

Nick

Right beside ya, 10 straight days as well. Let the party begin. Have a wedding tomorrow but after that, game on.

Went out last night. Nailed 4lb,21lb, and 24lb. All in 160fow. 105 down, all FF.

Quick note, I caught the 24lb on the flasher and ito fly I got from the Salmon Slam.

Today marked a lot at 100fow. No takers.

Blank screen at 160fow. Goes to show how much can change in 12 hours.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148809-14722327850397_thumb.jpg

WOOHOO!!  Vacation time!  10 straight days of fishing and fun!

Today's reports out of Sodus are extremely slow fishing, but screens loaded with fish in 100fow.  It was very nice of the fish to hold off on feeding until we get out tonight... at least that's my hope ;)

We are going for a LOC fish to start, so fishing may be slower than usual, but hopefully we find some big girls!

Nick

Attack! Take no prisoners!  jealous i can NOT be up there this weekend!  hmm, labor day weekend....

good luck!

Right beside ya, 10 straight days as well. Let the party begin. Have a wedding tomorrow but after that, game on.

Went out last night. Nailed 4lb,21lb, and 24lb. All in 160fow. 105 down, all FF.

Quick note, I caught the 24lb on the flasher and ito fly I got from the Salmon Slam.

Today marked a lot at 100fow. No takers.

Blank screen at 160fow. Goes to show how much can change in 12 hours.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Excellent! Troll East so I can reach you on ch9 ;)

Also, I remembered your Salmon Slam shirts, so if you get a chance to stop by let me know!