Ruff Rider Sodus Live Report 2016 Aug 26 - Sep 4

Theresa and I did get to fly a quadcopter today! Gonna be a while before I can try it on the water!

https://youtu.be/hrnby-caTYA

If you would like to fly. My first mate . Has about 30 of them. And I'm not exaggerating from cheap to very very very expensive ones with face goggles and everything. You met him at the Salmon slam. He lives for that stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So tonight, I was so desperate to catch a fish, I had some garlic left on board from lunch. I took a clove of garlic and rubbed it on a couple of spoons and a spinny. I figured to get new fish to eat in my saltwater aquarium, I use garlic, so why not?

The biting flies almost completely disappeared! I will definitely be trying it again the next time those miniature vampires come out!

The spinny I rubbed it on also took two shots tonight... coincidence? :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you would like to fly. My first mate . Has about 30 of them. And I'm not exaggerating from cheap to very very very expensive ones with face goggles and everything. You met him at the Salmon slam. He lives for that stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah I've been considering getting one that can take some aerial video while we fish as well as of the Salmon Slam, I just can't bring myself to spend the $$$!

I think you meant to say before irritating him

The look on his face when you hooked into a good fish and threw Barbie overboard might be priceless

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yeah as you know... I am a little slow in my reaction time on throwing it over!

Nick, for a small fee Kyle can give you guys some flying lessons. :)

I needed it today! I didn't post video of our crash and burns... yet. BTW, tell him happy belated birthday and that he isn't missing much up here!