Ruff Rider Sodus Live Report 2016 Aug 26 - Sep 4

We slept in and are hitting up breakfast with my parents prior to our long trip home. This year's vac will go down in the journal as our worst week of fishing ever, with more skunks in 7 days than we had probably in the last 3 years total. But, we still had fun!

Don't take the situation personally Nick and Theresa. You folks are top notch fisherpersons and recently this has been the toughest fishing out there that I've seen since the mid seventies when I started fishing for the salmon on Lake O. Thanks for the reports that have always spiced up things for us and most especially for your efforts regarding my fellow Vet brothers :yes:  Have a safe uneventful trip back to Pa. :)

Nick

Looking back over 36 years on LO  downs like any sport.fishing  ups and downs like every event.I think that is why I continue with the sport,if it were always great it would bore us after awhile.Then there is the sunset which always comes and is always unique of it"s own.

Have a safe trip,there should be quite a few good days ahead though of fishing here.

best

john

We slept in and are hitting up breakfast with my parents prior to our long trip home. This year's vac will go down in the journal as our worst week of fishing ever, with more skunks in 7 days than we had probably in the last 3 years total. But, we still had fun!

I'm with you. Safe travels, touch base when your back around. Also salmon slam. Pm me. Thanks for everything Nick, Theresa. Boring lake without you guys.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app