Cayuga Cayuga 8/27

Launched at T- falls because of time constraints. Took my son and his wife out for her first trolling experience. Looked for browns early only found a few 15-18" guys, not sure where the bigger browns went. Headed out to deep water and found some really nice Lakers on paddle n fly down 90-110' Gave Bob Barker (flt spoon) a try on deep rigger he produced a nice 7lber. The big fish of the short morning came on the mag dipsy, just under ten lbs. Iron Duke uv extravaganza was the big boy producer!

Edited by Nautitroller

Went from Dean's to Sheldrake between 80' and 120' then out deep after Sheldrake, turned north on east side nothing till long point. 5 for 6 on LL. One 18.5". Never picked a laker. Tried Sutton 32 44 and 71, angry alewife, chicken wing pizza,random yellow and orange stinger... Just couldn't get into any Lakers. Kept the LL because I caught it by its eye. Gushing blood all over... Maybe I need a paddle to get the Lakers going?

Sent from my XT1528 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice fish. Guess I know were the bigger Lakers went[emoji2] We left out of long point first light. Set up off the point 75' headed south. Washed lures for a couple miles. Picked up went south almost to the plant. Put out a bag and set up in 80' headed north. Immediately marked tons of bait and yep Lakers. Picked up two shorts 18" - 20". Couple more bites but no takers. Got to our hot spot brother got another short 20". I fought in a foul hooked Laker and then they seemed to shut off. We pulled in and dumped lead. 7 colors with a board for me ( monkey puke stinger ) brother ten colors no board[emoji2] right out of the rod holder. Char/ green stinger. 4 short LL's all on the 7 w/board. 1 decent Bow on the 10 colors grandpa style 20". All and all ok day wish we could have found the big Lakers but...... no skunks. Good luck all. Stay safe!

Nice going John. It was pretty tough going on Lake O today we only managed one 9.7 (I was corrected  :lol: ) lb king right when pulling up  so I guess you picked a good spot :)

Edited by Sk8man

Sounds like a great morning, congrats. We got a late start out of Myers 9:00 headed north, marked plenty of fish few takers though on spoons. Crazy **** SD w/C/B Atomic fly 85' down did put a decent LL and Laker in the boat late morning over deep water. Ran up to Busy Bee's for lunch then back to Meyers, definitely burned some gas yesterday. Got pretty darn hot out there with no breeze too.