NY Champs!

cuz

I know this isn't a fishing report, but thought I'd send out a congrats to the Endwell little league team on winning the Little League World Series. What an awesome run, didn't loss a game all year. With the proximity of Endwell (just west of Binghamton ) to the lake, figure they may be some people out there who may know these young players. It's an amazing accomplishment!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Absolutely, congrats to the NY State Little League Team what a amazing season, no losses!! My girls play fast pitch softball and won the championship last year with 1 loss, that was the Lehigh valley league!! So they ended up with a 23 &1 season, the playoff was the game we lost and that team had 3 losses, but that's the way the ball bounces, 6 trophys and 1 Medal of Honor just for my girls!!! Let alone the rest of the girls, it was great!!! And again Great Job NY little league, way to keep it in our country!!!

My son plays summer ball against those boys. We did not play head to head this summer but I did get to see them play in a game before ours. These boys are the real deal!!!!! CONGRATS TO MAINE-ENDWELL LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL, YOU ARE WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!!!!! AND I KNOW OUR AREA IS PROUD, IF NOT THE ENTIRE NORTHEAST!!!!!!

The best final LL World Series Game in a while. Congrats to these boys, coaches and families. I've been in all those categories and it's not easy but oh so sweet and well deserved!

Edited by Firechief48

Great group of kids and dedicated supportive parents. These guys are a few miles up the road where I work and a few guys I work with have sons on the team. Great story. The kids will never forget the experience.