Riggers were down by 615am just west of 5 stacks heading east towards nine mile point in 110ft. (I marked and caught fish there last night).

7am 285 dipsey fires with a green chip w/ white glow and fly. 25#lb King in the boat.

Only fish of the day. Fished 100fow to 150fow from five stacks to in front of the nuke plant.

Quit at 1030am. Marked few fish and most bait was marked no deeper than 115 fow.

Heading west tonight to see what we can scrape up. Report to follow.

Riggers were down by 615am just west of 5 stacks heading east towards nine mile point in 110ft. (I marked and caught fish there last night).

7am 285 dipsey fires with a green chip w/ white glow and fly. 25#lb King in the boat.

Only fish of the day. Fished 100fow to 150fow from five stacks to in front of the nuke plant.

Quit at 1030am. Marked few fish and most bait was marked no deeper than 115 fow.

Heading west tonight to see what we can scrape up. Report to follow.

They move around and get finicky this time of year. They are under a lot of fishing pressure. Keep at it there are a lot of fish around.

Got them tonight 4 for 7 with 2 doubles and a dipsey tangle up. 105 fow fish 4-8 ft off the bottom with white, green, mtn dew, glo, chrome, echip and spin doctors w/ assorted flies.....

We were watching them streak on our fish finder, fish in the riggers! Same area east of Oswego. Heading back out in the am., hopefully I'll manage a few pictures to upload,

Channel 68, Badfish