Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Just took out my license to put my back tag on, and noticed that some of the numbers on my individual tags are unreadable due to poor ink. Wondering if anyone else has this also. Guess I'll be calling Dec tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone who's getting out. I have drill for the National Guard this weekend so won't be out until Monday or Tuesday. My buddy got permission to hunt a farm from a kid he goes to school with and got these two bucks on trail cam. e9efa307652f2e638acf941d77b778bd.jpgec7ac1a6dfb1aba511ab95c7417b8fb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

couple of nice ones!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Just want to wish everyone luck as you hit the woods this season!! May many bucks fall! Also to remind everyone to be SAFE and to always wear a harness while in a tree. I had a real eye awakening experience this past weekend in Ohio. Was climbing down the tree after an evening hunt, way back in the woods. I was using a climber and while climbing down in the dark one of my feet slipped from the bottum section of the stand. This style climber is an open face ( no bar). Needless to say I was roughly 15 feet in the air at this point and hanging on by just my hands! After I took a few deep breaths and told my self not to panic I was able to pull the bottum section that was still hooked to my other foot up enough to catch the tree. Very scary experience and that will more then likely be the last time I use a climber! That being said don't be a statistic and wear a harness! Good luck and be safe!

Last year I lost the bottom of my climber while 15 ft up. I was able to use my harness and the upper section of the climber to get down. Without the harness I would have been hosed.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Love my LoneWolf! But as mentioned it's always red alert when going up and down. What many fail to realize is falling out of a tree stand doesn't always mean stand failure or slipping, standing for long periods of time with knees locked creates a fainting situation and can cause you to suddenly collapse. Don't lock your knees and wear your harness!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Apparently deer don't like new camo blind smell :mooning: LOL .  I noticed the blind smelled like a cross between a child's rubber gorilla toy made in China and an oil refinery.  Then I started thinking about it ........of course deer are scared of camo blinds as who else would be hiding in camouflage blind but a hunter!  I need a giant Trojan deer blind to hide in. :lol:

Apparently deer don't like new camo blind smell :mooning: LOL . I noticed the blind smelled like a cross between a child's rubber gorilla toy made in China and an oil refinery. Then I started thinking about it ........of course deer are scared of camo blinds as who else would be hiding in camouflage blind but a hunter! I need a giant Trojan deer blind to hide in. :lol:

HAA ha! Good one...or go predator style like Arnold Schwarzenegger...disguise yourself as dirt...anoint self with deer pee. Lay in hollow as a scrape and use a bowie knife. Works good on the movie!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rain is just about to let up for the evening sit!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Last night I had tons of great action between 3 and about 5 PM right before the rain, with deer and turkeys galore on the prowl.. Once it started raining it died right down.