Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Love Sturgis - his website is great

Weather, weather, weather......hunt the trailing end after a front and a cold snap.

Scott you have to remember, that was 30 + years ago you whent there! They have common core now, I'm sure it would be much easier to figure out now!

Oh God, don't get me going on that!

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

Come on now math? Hunt give or take a few days around Halloween. Then hunt heavy last week of gun and muzzleloader. Take with your local taxidermy. They all tell you the large bucks come in that time frame. Or i should say a lot more show up at that time.

Get your grunt calls out. The bucks are feeling the itch. I grunted two youngsters out of the corn last evening. Both put on a show as they came right to me and tore up a tree and made a couple scrapes. I wish I was back in my stand instead of driving to work this morning

post-149813-14764461037392_thumb.jpg

Here is some video.

http://s939.photobucket.com/user/builtright716/media/CC74661D-1DED-4C35-ACE0-2FB5B5D20B8C.mp4.html

Edited by King Slammin

Sick to my stomach and looking for some advice long story shot had shooter 8 pt sneak up on me 15 yards behind stand did one of those look so hard w ur one eye ur head starts hurting and realized that it was the shooters 8 pt n of course he must have seen my head move or eyes the slightest bit n trotted back 80 yards where he stared for another couple min n walked away w tail up i know I screwed up and sick over it but do I need move stand or just leave alone for couple weeks have 4 stands in 100 acres so know I can come at him w a different approach

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app