Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Had a pretty good buck chase a doe from the field right at first light then this doe came through and my daughter made a great shot on her. It was her first kill with her new bow. She was pumped. I was in the stand with her and it is awesome to experience it with her. post-139646-14772331369194_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats to you and your daughter Reel E Hooked!! Well done! Sure is awesome hunting with your kids. Can't wait to show this to my daughter in hopes it inspires her to get ahead on her college studies and get out in the woods with me.

Congrats to you and your daughter Reel E Hooked!! Well done! Sure is awesome hunting with your kids. Can't wait to show this to my daughter in hopes it inspires her to get ahead on her college studies and get out in the woods with me.

It's by far the most fun I have hunting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats Hooked! Deer moved kind of late this morning but I saw a bunch again. Had 3 does "flank" me while watching a buck behind my stand turned around slowly after I saw them and one took off running towards the buck and the 2 others ran to the bottom of my stand and hungout for a minute before trotting off tails down. Not sure what caused it but thinking the swirling wind may have had them thinking I was somewhere else. Just kicked up a doe on my way in getting in a little late because NASCAR decided it's acceptable to run the Talladega race in the middle of bow season.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Awsome night! 4 bucks, a doe with 2 button bucks and 2 doe in the plot when I waked in. Last light had the big boy come In at 10 yards! Bristled up walked a 1st rack down then snort weezed! Just 5 mins to late. Hopefully tomorrow he does the same thing just 10 mins earlier!