Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

post-139748-14775968943407_thumb.jpg When deer get comfortable and lazy on agricultural land that's what happens to a few of them.... FAT......this Buck spent over two hours in this end of the orchard   The Jelly Donuts are for me.......... SICK OF APPLES already

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

Jerry I know you have been known for high level excitation at the back of the boat but you must have a serious case of buck-sighting fever because all I see are a pile of apples. If there was a deer in the picture it's size would be difficult to gauge due bloating from apple gas

Seen first mature deer tuesday, was on his feet well before dark. Let em walk. Sen around 20 deer couple small bucks harasing the doe and then he steped out and put on a great show of his dominance. Hate useing tag to early due to the love of the hunt. Was staying outa my prime spot till go time, and headed back into another today as long as wind direction is correct. I typicaly only see my biggest deer on my first sit of the year in that particular stand. so on to a fresh one today!!

It's ramping up for sure right on schedule in 8m deer flying and crashing in every direction even down wind they don't care! It sounded like a pack of wild boars grunting wheezing. Still haven't seen "my buck" yet but with the first week of NOV right around the corner it won't be long now.

How old do you guys think this deer is? He doesn't have a big rack clearly but his body doesn't seem proportionate to it at all. I have him on camera at my mack scrape 3 mornings in a row all at the same time. Just curious what you guys think.