Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

12 total so far, all flat tops and fawns with one first racker chasing. Unfortunately they are cutting the corn here. Much better hunting here when the corn is standing! I also know of a few bucks that hit the dirt last night, definitely time to be in a tree!

So, if anybody is looking for somebody to duck hunt with, I'm your guy  :)

I've gotten away from ducks over the past few years, but used to go three or four times a week. Easier to hit the stand in the evening that to get up at 4 am and have to work all day afterwards...that may change over the next three weeks. I'm itching to shoot some greenheads.

Nice Buck Keith. Congratulations........Keep on smiling.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

David D ....Looks like that big buck on camera looks electrocuted  >>> Hair & Tail & Horns  ALL standing up !!!!!! 

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

Here's my buck from last night. I was seeing some doe moving around, but no chasing from small bucks like I've seen over the past couple of days. They were very relaxed, in fact three of them pinned me in my stand for twenty minutes feeding within 30 yards. After they left around 6:15 this guy comes from the other direction. I saw him at 70 yards, got my bow up, and when he hit a shooting lane at 25 yards I let fly. It was a very slight quartering toward shot, but dead still with his head canted away from me; the arrow went in at the front of the ribs and exited where you see. Clean double lung, and he ran all of 60 or 70 yards.

Back out this morning to put a buddy on a deer.

Awesome deer - thanks for sharing!

Chris