Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Wishing i was able to be in a stand over the last week or so, but because of my schedule i've been unable to get out.  My next opportunity will be Friday morning, but only for a short time.  I hope the action is still hot like it has been for most of you in the past few days!

Im at home with my wife and our baby..... We just had a little one on the 1st.... All this banter and pics are making me claw the ceiling. Hope to get out Friday for a bit. Unfortunately I will not have the opportunity to be too choosey this season. Lucky if it has horns:/. You guys sure get on some slammers. This is a very enjoyable, educational and motivating thread. Shoot straight and kill quickly. Good luck to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Just left where I was this morning so i can go and hang and move some stands mid day. Just up the road is a stud standing in a cut bean field with a doe! Starting to get frustrated!

attachicon.gif20161108_111553attachicon.gif20161108_111600

Ahhhhhhh it's that time of year again when you start with the hissy fits.....lol

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters

Well this a.m was hot for me. had a fawn and doe go by in a early morning. And around 10am they came back. They circled down wind of me checking the wind (they knew I was there) . I was sitting there as they were behind me 20 yards. Didn't see anything behind them so I stayed seated. Now as they are behind me I hear a grunt so I turn back a the buck is standing with the doe and fawn.... don't know how but he's right there . I stood up and turned (got the new xbow) put it on him and let it rip. He went 80 yards and fell over.

He's not the biggest but now I can do what I love to do duck hunt. post-160085-14786411594411_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app