Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Just in case there's some strange alien ghost walker out at the land and we don't return, here's some pictures of the culprit.

Anybody have a guess what this is?

very%20strange-1_zpstggwijos.jpgvery%20strange2_zps5uwqpoad.jpg

Edited by Gator

With no buck tag I have been doing road patrol I watched a real nice buck follow a doe around a field and do his best to keep the 5 other small bucks away from her last night.. I'm back in the same field now in my warm truck and they are still there the big boy has her on a leash waiting for her to give him the sign in guess. All the small buck try to get close and the big guy just puffs up and the run back .. really cool to see

Edited by HOLY DIVER

Had a real big shooter come by just before light and watched him go into the woods. You could imagine how pumped I was when 3 does come blowing out of the woods right in front of me 15 minutes ago. Got up and ready for the big boy to come out but nope they were being chased by a year and a half old 8 of course. At least they're definitely moving this morning here.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I've had my bow in hand twice already this morning. The second time was because of a squirrel but the first time was from some intense chasing. Sounded like a freight train coming through the woods right through the thickest spot on this funnel. Never made it all the way to me unfortunately.