Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Got to move !!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have been, I have sat in 20 different spots over the last 2 weeks on 260 ares between 3 properties. All I do is move. Just wierd that this is the first sit in this spot and zero action. Deer are def locked down here.

Didn't get out this morning fighting a cold that just won't give up. Managed to check the camera close by on a food plot. Showed up last night at 630pm. Hard to see but he has a time that comes off his head right by his ear the is gotta be 10 inches or more.post-155817-14790495083745_thumb.jpgpost-155817-14790495220731_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My grandson got a nice 10 pointer today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake]http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=74288"]Lake Ontario United

Congrats to your grandson Griz, looks like he really put the smack down on deer! That's a nice buck and will make for good eats!! Gives you a good feeling also, I'm sure your proud of him!! Edited by pap

Damn that's a dandy buck sectvchamps!! Those are some high horns man!! Hope get a shot at that boy!! The bow season came to a close at sunset yesterday. The Monday after thanksgiving fires up the buck season but with a twist!! This year the first week is bucks only, which I'm happy about, this 2 weeks of "deer" season was ludicrous, all my hunting years before were 2 weeks and 3 days, the 3 days were for doe's. At least they eliminated 1 week of doe season. It sounded the a war around here for the first couple of days. They damn near killed all off around here.

Well went out to get a big doe tonight. I saw 2 different bucks chasing does. Hope there still around Saturday

I'm in the same boat, I think it's the hardest time of year to shoot a doe. They are on pins n needles or getting chased. And they change patterns to stay away from bucks.