Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Lmao . The buck I saw hit in road was a monster but not that 1. Buddy was messing with me . I told him to go check out the deer that was hit and he sent me that. He had me all day till the bout time post. Thanks

Good luck tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lmao . The buck I saw hit in road was a monster but not that 1. Buddy was messing with me . I told him to go check out the deer that was hit and he sent me that. He had me all day till the bout time post. Thanks

Good luck tomorrow

OOHH YA' you F%#€k I was showing everyone, look at this man what waist, would have made someone's day!! I thought it might have a prankLOL you done good Lspurs!!

My son had surgery yesterday at 11 months, my wife seeing how stressed it made for up this morning and said why don't you go hunting, 15 mins later I am out the door. Get to my camera by my best stand and go to pull the card me you guessed it. GONE. Would love to catch the he k who did this .Probably found few pics since I pulled the camera only days earlier and this guy was on it. attachicon.gifIMG_1479472598.650157.jpgit.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I had a couple of cameras stolen two years ago.Bought these boxes and have not had a problem since. Check it out.

http://camlockbox.com/

Edited by Locoman

It looks nice out there now, but tomorrow we separate the men from the boys. And just in case anyone's wondering which camp I'm in, I'll likely be in bed listening to the wind and hugging my woobie  :rofl:  :rofl:

But this morning I hope to deliver a special lead present to the bruiser I gave a pass last weekend.

Good luck, shoot straight, be safe.

Edited by Gator

Best of luck out there Keith and all you other adventurous souls.....does look like some snow coming soon around here so that may be a good omen :)

Neighbor guy just walks in 2 seconds ago . And I lost it MF'ed him like no other. Kid he was with had no orange on . I told him what a stupid as$ he is for not having it on. What till I till the owner that u bring people that cant follow common sence.

Left this spot for gun in 8F and only had been here to check cams and doe hunt the first week of bow. Had 5 does come by in different groups and a lone doe that wouldn't leave one area. It's a really brushy spot about 50 yards from my stand and I started paying more attention to the spot thinking she was probably locked down with a buck. It's a backyard kind of property with a creek that separates the property from the neighbor behind wouldn't you know the "lovely" neighbor comes down along the edge of the creek on his 4 wheeler and blows the doe out followed by a big shooter buck. So great morning for me so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United