Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Too make this morning more enjoyable the same buck and doe were coming back to the spot they were before except there was a small 6 in the spot waiting for the doe. The big buck chased her out of there and I got a good look at him in my scope this time. I'd be confident in saying he goes 150" easily. My hearts in my boot right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hunting ground blind in 7R this morning. I hear a little rustle off to my down wind side......A 10pt has poked his chest and head thru the golden rod and is laser focused on my setup. I can tell he is very uncomfortable and about to bolt so I try to dirty harry him..... He was gone before I could shoulder the gun...... He was a bruiser. I suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

He's dead one of my ball players shot him in the shoulder he ran across the field maybe 80 yards and the guy finished him. Feel bad for the boy hit him right in the shoulder You can see his shot. attachicon.gifIMG_1479565929.662733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Should be hos deer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

His

Edited by Giz9219

He's dead one of my ball players shot him in the shoulder he ran across the field maybe 80 yards and the guy finished him. Feel bad for the boy hit him right in the shoulder You can see his shot. attachicon.gifIMG_1479565929.662733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote

Any adult that takes a buck away from a JR especially with a blow hole like that on the front is a A Hole!! Times sure have changed, when I was younger that would have been the younger one's deer, but there were situations where us younger guys had to give up our tags for the older guys on the second week of the season, but we still had our doe tags, and we lived for those 3 days!!

No doubt... That makes me sick he took that from a young hunter!!!!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm so glad we as a group think the same!! One thing has really opened my eyes!! I went to my daughters Thanksgiving lunch, WOW no wonder the kids are the way they are. I thought I was at a talent show to see who could look like the bigger freak!! And this is the generation that's going to taking care of me when I'm old and grey? My kids wouldn't get passed the front door looking like that. Back to hunting had to vent after the young guy lost his deer to someone else!!! Sorry£%#*+€!!!!