Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Way to go there young Legacy!! Looks like pop did a good job or better yet you picked the secret spot!!? Either way Congrats to your excellent eye to let the lead fly in the right direction and in the zone, looks and sounds like you guys will be busy for a couple of hours quartering them up to get them cooled down, whether in the fridge or on ice or like here hanging out in the snow!! Again congrats to the both of you, I'm sure dads got a chip on his shoulder and he should. This type of activity doesn't come naturally, you "both" need to work at it and working as a team!! 👠👠🺠ðŸº

It seems as though I'm under a black cloud right now or God is really testing me.My father passed away suddenly last week

The big 10 came through Thursday with shooting light left and posses at 12 yds right in front of the stand I would have been in had I not been at my dads wake 

dvpzc4.jpg

25qc28n.jpg

It seems as though I'm under a black cloud right now or God is really testing me.My father passed away suddenly last week

The big 10 came through Thursday with shooting light left and posses at 12 yds right in front of the stand I would have been in had I not been at my dads wake

dvpzc4.jpg

25qc28n.jpg

My Condolences to you and your family. May your father Rest In Peace.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by bout time

Sorry about your loss buddy. The buck is just a sign from your dad to get back to the woods... He knows that the woods is where you need to be.

Well this morning was a tough sit! It was actually quite nice when i got to the stand but that was short lived once the sun came up. I did make it 815 before i decided it was enough abuse. 30 mph with gusts to 45 is no fun. Did see a small buck work his way through the cut corn field this morning. By the looks of it, the weather will probably put me on the sidelines until tues night/ wed morning.