Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Anyone have their beard effect kisser button placement and therefore arrow flight? Nothing changed on my bow other than I have grown a hunting beard. Picked up bow to practice today and my arrows are hitting low and left?

No but mine is affecting the relationship with my wife! I'm starting to look like I've actually been living in the woods for two months.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had three doe come by this morning, nice broadside shot 45-50yrds, put the scope on the shoulder of the first and let one fly watch doe 1 and two take off across and up hay field, I'm feeling good about that while the third doe swung around in front of me and stopped broadside 50-60yrds. So I put the scope on her shoulder and let one fly, going to fill up my tags! Well I see the shot on the second impact behind the doe but under. She runs off. I'm a one shot one kill type of fella. I shoot all year round, hold great groups at 100 with my shotgun. I found both slugs and spent quite a bit of time making sure I didn't hit them. Both appear to be clean misses low. This about sums up my hunting season, have to head to the range and see what's going on. I have a feeling I have a scope issue. Which will bring the season total to broken rifle scope (in Alaska no less, requiring purchase of new scope), broken bow (requiring purchase of new bow, new bow requiring purchase of new arrows and ......), and likely now needing a new shotgun scope. I'd quit but it's not in my nature. Good luck all, hopefully you guys get some luck out there. Sure seem to be on their feet today, I'm on the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

attachicon.gifIMG_1480822647.107813.jpg

Finally connected. Not too much to brag about, but tastes better than tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

What?? That's a dandy buck!! Dusty, I'd be happy with that, like mentioned above looks to have a massive body on him, you can't eat the horns and there's plenty there to stir the soup!! Congrats man!! PAP

I have been hunting hard at my place taking it way to serious trying to get a nice buck. So tonight I decide to just invite a buddy over and have fun maybe shoot some doe.. I had 100 turkeys around me he had this buck walk up to him at 15yd at 4:30. Go figure!

Made for a memorable hunt and even though it's not going to my garage I was pretty exited for him

post-140972-0-22378300-1480901339_thumb.jpgpost-140972-0-85394200-1480901498_thumb.jpg