Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

thanks guys!    i was pulling out of my hunting land last night and the landowner stopped me to tell me that the giant 8 point i arrowed and lost during bow walked acrosss his yard at 8 am saturday morning when i was out duck huinting.  My land owner said he had a little limp but didnt look unhealthy.  Im glad he is still alive at least there is some hope now if we can just get some cold weather and snow

Holy Diver if that doesn't make you freinds forever, I personally don't think he's worthy of being a freindLOL, I'm sure it made you happy and pissed at the same time, but it's better your buddy shot him then a stranger to you. Always different angles to look at things.

No but mine is affecting the relationship with my wife! I'm starting to look like I've actually been living in the woods for two months.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I am going to leave your wife and kisser buttons out of the conversation!! Lol.

I think I couldn't feel the kisser button on my face due to whiskers so I was pushing it against my face harder to feel it better and it was changing my line of sight slightly. No matter as I punched my third bow tag last night on a doe so I think I got it figured out. Mister itchy is coming off soon anyway.....too much gray!!!