Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Nice job on the buck Dan. Too bad there are a$$holes everywhere and can not be happy for you. Most nights it is tough to even tell when sunset is and I know we are supposed to check every day but come on. Given the chance at a good buck most would pull the trigger and not think twice. Last night my neighbor shot at 507. Yes 507. He was happy he killed his fourth and fifth doe even though you couldn't see 30 yards. He stretched it big time, you were close enough. Bet some of these guys would shoot before 7 am when sunrise is much later. Screw the haters enough your kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Your neighbor is an idiot.

I hate my neighbors they are idiots.

My neighbor shot at 4:51 tonight.

Legal lite was over at 4:21 here!!What a joke.

Same dudes shoot the entire bow season every year cause they know I'm bow hunting.

They are non bow hunters.

This is exactly how the Dec officer got shot in the pelvis/hip last week in Columbia county checking on a call for shots fired after legal lite.

Stay safe fellows!!

I bet the shooter 55 yr old Alan Blanchard won't be able to get a hunting license ever again.

And Dan again that's a nice buck there will always be haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by BigWilly

I heard Trump wants to extend legal hunting light at least 27 minutes longer then what we currently have. Hillary and Obama both disagreed.

What does everyone think?

Most states are 30 minutes before to 30 after... I never really watched a watch hunting just used my own judgement, but I do now!

Great deer and way to put your time in! Against my better judgement Ill post a pic of mine from opening week...it certainly isn't mature, but nothing I'm gonna pass!!!

post-151276-14812415862036_thumb.jpg

Justin Okrepki

NYSDEC licensed guide #7324

http://www.otiscolakeguideservice.com/

(607)-349-1750

Who the hell calls themselves Big Willy anyways? Are you a huge Will Smith fan. I also love the song "Getting Jiggy With It". I think since he left DJ Jazzy Jeff his music has went to ****.

I used to call myself Big Willy Style but after Will Smith stopped recognizing his greatest accomplishment and left Carlton behind. I renamed all me internet names RD9.

Ok this is my last beer and post.

Ron

Who the hell calls themselves Big Willy anyways? Are you a huge Will Smith fan. I also love the song "Getting Jiggy With It". I think since he left DJ Jazzy Jeff his music has went to ****.

I used to call myself Big Willy Style but after Will Smith stopped recognizing his greatest accomplishment and left Carlton behind. I renamed all me internet names RD9.

Ron

Lol. U know more then me about them. I don't follow them kinds of shows. Lmao.

I smell lots and lots of tag soup.

Edited by BigWilly

Ron

Tag soup for you !!!! Lmao

You know all about them type u must swing in the jungles like Tarzan to??

If you were to meet me you would see why they call me Big Willy. Lol.

Most states are 30 minutes before to 30 after... I never really watched a watch hunting just used my own judgement, but I do now!

Great deer and way to put your time in! Against my better judgement Ill post a pic of mine from opening week...it certainly isn't mature, but nothing I'm gonna pass!!!

attachicon.gifKIMG0663.jpg

Justin Okrepki

NYSDEC licensed guide #7324

http://www.otiscolakeguideservice.com/

(607)-349-1750

Justin great buck congrats to you !!

I wouldn't pass him, Stay safe !!