Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

I am waiting on a call about a jd 71 2 row planter. Big in the mid west My old one might be on the market if the JD-71 I want comes threw.

I can let you know if you are interested in it.

I have a large no till drill to but it will not fit in the back woods spots and is way bigger and more money to I use it on the bigger fields.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That'a boy Locoman, let's round up the guys, and have fun!! This {was} "is still" the best thread in all of 4 damn near 5 years that I've been a PRO member on LOU-LEU, it's to late to shyt things up because someone disagrees with one's most exciting moment this season. Put away the bad eggs and let's play BALL!!!! In all seriousness here in Pa. It's legal to shoot 1/2hr past dusk. I know wer're not in Pa. Toto. OK, this evening my father in law shot at a dandy buck about 90-100 yards, when he shot the buck ran up hill, he thinks the shot was back a little to far, and his tail stood strait up, I didn't see what happened as I was driving the guys around, till we got to where he was standing and I got the chasers it was to late, instead of going in with lights I hung a piece of white string on the limb of the tree he was standing behind. He is upset, this would have been the biggest deer he ever shot. He hunts with a new but older caliber Rem. 350 mag. Usually they don't go far with that pill. See what happens tomorrow morning. I hope I have a pic for you, he thinks he missed, I don't believe it, he's to good of a shot. The only way he missed is if the bullet hit a big limb, twigs don't bother that cannon! LOL That's why I like my 35 Whelen, but the 350 is a shorter case, but bigger in diameter by a little, be buys factory loads and I have my wife's cousin load my shells, and they flat ass work!! That buck I shot was 100yards+ and angled like quartered towards I pick a out the crease right behind the front blade. I shot he just sat down looked towards me and fell over. After pulling autopsy the shot was high, I didn't realize he was on a down grade. Anyway it busted 2 ribs off on the entry knocked the backbone off on the underside, and ruined my all time favorite pieces of meat those two straps under the backbone, and knocked off 3 ribs on the other side. Other then my so called chicken strips there wasn't an ounce of meat waisted!! I love that gun and it fits me perfectly, that means a lot!! Good luck guys, it's going to get brutal towards the weekend.

Well my brother in law. Got in at 4:30am he drives for Roadway Express/ Yellow he's a excellent tracker and a hell of a archery hunter, we spent 2.5 hrs looking for blood, you could see right where he ran, where he was standing it was all ripped up "no hair" where he run up hill definatly not good sigh of a hit deer we couldn't find anything that would show a sigh that the deer was hit. Grand Pa didn't sleep much he called at 5:30am he was at Rodney's house we waited till good light outside and we determined Grand Pa missed him clean. Well they don't get big having a little luck on their side also, we'll see what happens today. My brother in law needs a little shut eye then we're going to give it a whirl later today. Grand pa was a lot happier that he missed at the same time a little disappointed. That's hunting thou, he said. So NO pics as of now LOL

Making room in my freezer for the doe i harvested..... Just fried up some fall walleye fillets for the fam. Starting to get itchy for ice fishing. Wont be long now.

Doesn't get much better than that. Key to life is good reflection and things to look forward to.

Good stuff.

Getting close to coyote killing time, soon as late season is over, it's on.

got two carcasses out now. Alarm isn't on them yet. Maybe this week I'll put it out! Got a new scope for the ar this year 4-16x50 Nikon monarch! I Better not be letting any get away this year lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

got two carcasses out now. Alarm isn't on them yet. Maybe this week I'll put it out! Got a new scope for the ar this year 4-16x50 Nikon monarch! I Better not be letting any get away this year lol

Go get em MachZ!!!

I've got the same scope on my 7mm! You won't be disappointed

I've got the same scope on my 7mm! You won't be disappointed

I have another on my 10/22 for squirrels : ). Loved it so bought another lol. Zooming in on a squirrel at 50 yards makes him look like he sitting on your barrel.

Edited by machzrcr

I have another on my 10/22 for squirrels : ). Loved it so bought another lol. Zooming in on a squirrel at 50 yards makes him look like he sitting on your barrel lol.

Ha Ha MachZ great name whaler, used to have SKi DOO MachZ ran like a stripped ass ape. Nikon makes one hell of a scope. I put the 4x16-50mil bell on my 25-06, with Harris bi-pods, that let the rifle swivel for upright recticals if legs aren't adjusted for a quich shot. Their prices are a little more forgiving. I just read Leupold came out with lighted recticals!! Might have to slide that Nikon over to my Winchester 300 H&H