Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

I see, here in Pa there's a 6 week long archery season, which in that time frame there's a 5 day muzzy season and I thing Jr hunters and I know for sure the first 3 days the senior hunters can harvest a doe, most archers are looking for Elgrande big boys, themselves there's a week or two break over Thanksgiving, that Monday after turkey day starts rifle season, which is over last Saturday, and flintlock season opens day after Christmas. Thanks pap

My favorite season - Muzzleloader and snow. In about a month, my favorite season - ice fishing. Another three months, my favorite season .......and so on.  

Thats funny. My wife always asks "what do you like better hunting or fishing?" and my response is always " what season is it now?"

3 doe 2 small buck at 4:29 hope that's not too late to watch deer feed

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice Zinger...  Of All the deer I shot at last light, it never ocurred to me what time it was.  In my head it was either too dark or it wasn't.  I guess the best thing to say is "last light" or better yet "late afternoon".

I screwed up my post on the seasons, during the six weeks of archery, there's a week long season in October, that I think Jr.' & I know Sr's can use a rifle and I think there working on the Sr's can harvest their buck? But the archers are fighting that on account that organized gang hunting could be used. Because us guys that have a doe tag can use a muzzy to fill a tag also. You almost need an arbitrator with to be in the right!! Make the laws so you could get fined it's such a grey area! Shoot first ask questions later LOL

At first light this morning I walked up on a 6 and a 8 point sparing with another 6 point on the side lines watching.It was cool to watch was only the 3rd or 4th time I have seen them spar.

That is awesome!! Figured they would have other things on Their minds by now.... like feeding. Wonder if its more of a social thing as they reintegrate themselves back into their communities?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United