Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Of course they aren't going to be ass now!! That would be calling out the king pin!!!

I'll call anyone out who doesn't obey the law I don't care who they are. I passed up a shot at a good buck Sunday night cause it was past shooting light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Let's ask DEC and see what they say?

I did not call anyone a poacher!!!! All I said is that Dan must of meant 430 not 440.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Probably no need to. You and Longspurs probably already sent them a screenshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

This might get some people mad and I don't really care. But last I knew sunset last night was 435 pm. I could be wrong but look. Hopefully u tried to type 435 and not 440.

Just saying......

Nice buck if was before sunset.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Whaler read it slow too !! this is my first message before the yuppies came quick to respond before reading it to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Found him! Thanks to jakeybaby and my kid. More pics and story later.

attachicon.gifIMG_20161213_221936814_TOP

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote

Holy Shyt Legacy, you are the king!! My god what a monster with the muzzy!! Congrats Congrats, I'm left speechless what a beast, can't wait till morning to hear the story of the man behind the gun. This will be the greatest of all threads. Thank you for this absolute ride of a lifetime. A few acorns here and there but we aren't all nuts, but let's face it how many would have worked every day in these conditions, not many and I'll be the first to say "not me" again great job, and using your better judgement on the recovery of this beast!! I'll have a short one on that!! Knob Creek is preferred!! PAP

If that's the shot in back of the leg, that animal was dead, he just didn't know it LOL great poke with your muzzy!!

Edited by pap