Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Thanks bigwilly. We knew they were in there. 5 came out the heard doe about circled the blind held out till last legal shooting light she stepped out and punched her. No bucks but very happy with her

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats. Late season hunts can be productive when the hunting pressure has lessened,

Thanks bigwilly. We knew they were in there. 5 came out the heard doe about circled the blind held out till last legal shooting light she stepped out and punched her. No bucks but very happy with her

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome congrats she will eat well I'm sure!!

You Got to love the late season!! I do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Some raw game camera footage of season highlights along with some big bucks I have been after!

https://youtu.be/qYcOCv9wbIE

I can't open it? Just a big black square!!??

Forget it I think the internet getting squirrelly from the freezing rain, and now it works

Edited by pap

When they aren't mortally wounded they can travel a lot further than you might think Hop. All you can do is try your best. I remember looking for a huge buck north of Sampson for hours yers ago in the dark and then the next day and even navigating down a ravine without success. It still bothers me a bit not finding it but I'm pretty sure other hunters found him first.  It sucks especially with the snowfall but it is also part of the game for many folks. Don't give up you'll get one yet. :)