Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

I can't open it? Just a big black square!!??

Forget it I think the internet getting squirrelly from the freezing rain, and now it works

Pap, have u ever gotten after any elk in PA? Think the resident population in PA is pretty cool. Pretty neat having such a great hunting opportunity so close.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

post-144765-14820143538917_thumb.jpg

One more deer killer down! Cousin was just down from me about 200yds and I had a nice buck in the brush he's like should I shoot, he didn't wanna spook the buck. I was like ya kill it! Buck never showed himself again but I know he is there at least saw two other bucks one looked descent one Forky. And passed up two does.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My first video of this buck was in early November since then he has shown up eight times always at night. Wondering what everyone thinks he would score and how old you think he is.

https://youtu.be/QdX3T8orouw

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

God he is a beauty. Wow. I hope you get your hands on him. Cams and vids are always so hard to judge !! Anyway I wouldnt worry about score he is a true trophy !!! Good luck.

Pap, have u ever gotten after any elk in PA? Think the resident population in PA is pretty cool. Pretty neat having such a great hunting opportunity so close.

No I haven't, the areas where you can hunt are mostly privately owned, and you can $$$ your way onto those properties the lesser chance lands I can't afford, let alone the prime properties. It's all about the green. We have some of the biggest elk in the nation, my wife's uncles went to New Mexico during the muzzleloader season for the same $$ to hunt Pa. If you have to pay the farmers to shoot a world class elk.