Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

Well it didnt end the way i wanted the night to end but the last deer I saw in season was a good one. 150"+ giant. I would assume its the same buck i saw a week ago on the same night i shot my buck. What a stud. And tonight he had a lady friend with him!

Closed the season Sun. Shooting a coyote and a buck. There were 2 trying to eat him, when I reloaded the buck was still standing broadside @ 125 yds. Down he went. Standing over him find a gunshot thru inside left leg....He doesn't smell good. Hung him and figure "I save what I can " one cut at the base of neck and !!!!! ALMOST puke attachicon.gifIMG_20161217_111838470_HDR

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Looks like eggnog!  Nasty!

Has definitely been a great year on this thread, by far the most info shared amongst everyone! Love to see that other people love this sport as much as I do! Maybe kill a few Ducks after the Holidays then more than likely heading to Ohio to try and get some bone on the ground! Hope they all don't loose their horns before then, hearing of a ton of Bucks that have sheaded already!

Edited by JakeyBaby

Finished the season in a tree. Had one sneaking through brush lot, just couldn't get a good shot. Tag soup for me, but learned some things this season I will take into next year. Congratulations to all, merry Christmas, and of course thanks for a great thread.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow- 134,000 views.....Rob you should be proud of starting such a great thread. I will miss my daily regular views now that deer season has left us.

Remember to enjoy and cherish the journey and to honor the destination.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Safe New Year,

Chris

The old Book of Face! Nothing but trouble there!

X3 refuse to even open it!! My wife's a school teacher. She's not allowed to even open up trace book, these knot heads can twist & contort every word into a situation where one could loose their job, Ain't got time for dat

Edited by pap

The old Book of Face! Nothing but trouble there!

Yes, it is trouble. I don't even scroll through the news feed anymore. If I see a post on the top I may like or comment, but that's it. I use it very little now. It's amazing how less irritated I am now, if you could believe that.lol

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters