Legacy- 2016 Deer Season

Legacy

I just had a train coming and 1st doe busted me and took off and I let the old A5 rip. I know I hit her on the 3rd shot. She fell over but got back up then I lost sight of her. This gun is awesome. Now I'm waiting for some antlers

Sent from my SM-N920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I just had a train coming and 1st doe busted me and took off and I let the old A5 rip. I know I hit her on the 3rd shot. She fell over but got back up then I lost sight of her. This gun is awesome. Now I'm waiting for some antlers

You "know you hit her on the 3rd shot" but you are not going to look? What if you wound another one and have two blood trails crossing in the same patch of woods?

Just my two cents,

Chris

Do u know the same group of does are still around 80 yards haven't left . Probably a piled up doe over there. It's better just not to say anything Chris your not here u have no clue what's going on

That's fine - didn't mean to ruffle your longbeard feathers. I hope you find her and harvest the beautiful buck you are waiting for.

Good luck afield,

Chris

went to a little different spot today. Even thou there was 3 does right behind my house last night asking to get shot. But I saw 8 does and 2 first rackers this morning. Just left the woods now. This was all on edge of Monroe county. Never heard another shot all morning!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app