Fished all day yesturday . 5 kings 1 brown. All fish came on white spiny with cut bait. Down 80 over 100 and 275 dipsy. Did see 2 schools of tailing / porpoising kings. One school was a dozen or more 10 feet off port side as were trolling west out of shoot. Cool to see some HUGE fish in that bunch.

Headed back out this morning. Will up date tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Went out to 130ft in the am .0 for 3! For some reason this morning all three kings only on for a min then came unbuttoned . Same set up as past 2 days. Slipped into 60 ft and put 8 Browns in the boat. All on spoons down 40 ft on riggers . Back out for dusk and same issue ! 2 hits and after first run GONE.

Heading back out in the am.

Went out to 130ft in the am .0 for 3! For some reason this morning all three kings only on for a min then came unbuttoned . Same set up as past 2 days. Slipped into 60 ft and put 8 Browns in the boat. All on spoons down 40 ft on riggers . Back out for dusk and same issue ! 2 hits and after first run GONE.

I went out yesterday evening and got 2 on a dipsy 350 feet out on the 3 setting and had white and green dot flasher fly combos on it, what spoons were working for your browns

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'd try tightening up your releases a little bit more

I'm heading to sodus for a week on Friday . I will post how I do daily . Any one fishing Out of sodus know what channel is best to monitor on radio ? And also would appreciate any info to get started early on Friday?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Headed out the chute at 5:30am . 2 kings and 8 brown kings wouldn't touch the meat today so switched over to white/green dot flasher with green fly. And both kings came on that. 70 down over 115. All the Browns came on same spoon as yesturday in 50 Down over 70.

Back out in the AM for the kings .

Headed out the chute at 5:30am . 2 kings and 8 brown kings wouldn't touch the meat today so switched over to white/green dot flasher with green fly. And both kings came on that. 70 down over 115. All the Browns came on same spoon as yesturday in 50 Down over 70.

Thanks for the info! Keep up the good work! How fast are you targeting

Thanks for the info! Keep up the good work! How fast are you targeting

Went out of Sodus at 8 am , headed east and when we hit 60 feet of water we set up with dodgers and cut bait [hemlock spinners ]  we never marked a fish !  However we did hook 2 browns in 2 hours in 70fow  ?  I think that south wind has upwelled a lot of cold water and many fish are in the top 20 feet. Surface temp 75   do not have a fish hawk but I bet that the water  20 feet down was in the 50's