Went out of Sodus at 8 am , headed east and when we hit 60 feet of water we set up with dodgers and cut bait [hemlock spinners ] we never marked a fish ! However we did hook 2 browns in 2 hours in 70fow ? I think that south wind has upwelled a lot of cold water and many fish are in the top 20 feet. Surface temp 75 do not have a fish hawk but I bet that the water 20 feet down was in the 50's

Did you run flat lines?

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went out At 6am. Set up in 100ft. Some fish came on a Michael Jackson spin with green fly. & white with black and green dot spin with green fly. Fixed fish hawk too. Temps in 100 were 54deg down 77ft. That's where all my fish came today. Also managed 2 fish on Dipsey pulling same set ups back 250 on #2 setting. Def more action today worked a 300 yard stretch in the am and pm. Hope the weather holds out and the fish stay there.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Went out in from 6am to 9am , 0-2 both on Dipsy. BUT returned to the lake at 6 pm totally different bite. The fish were on fire. All fish came on Michael Jackson spin doctor downed by a green squid fly... 100 ft of water down 75 ft. Temps were diff then yesturday prob do to the weather but non the less they were right in the 45-52 deg water. I tried meat , spoons, and diff types of flasher fly combos until I put on the combo above . It was obvious with in the first 5 min that they liked that combo. Bite lasted up to dark them we ran in do to the bad clouds on the horizon . Hope this info helps u guys.

Bite was hot this morning . 3 for 4 on kings and 1 steel. All came on 250 Dipsy green/white flasher with green fly . Nothing's on riggers . All in 115 foot of water. Down temp was all over the place again.

Did you try swinging in for browns or did you just stay out deep

Dipsy 250 feet back ?  If my math is near correct then they were running about 65 to 70 feet down.

You running copper or mono?

Were the kings getting dark?

Dr W

I run all my dipsys on 30# braid. With 6 ft floro leader to spiny. My depth with the dipsy was 75-80 ft.

Yesturday did 5 kings biggest 28lbs , lost 4! 2 steel head 1 short and 1 keeper and 0 Browns . Best bite was at 7 pm again. We had a triple on landed 2 and lost 1 . Only 2 of us on the boat . Lol Packing up to leave today . Oh and only 1 King we boated yesturday was really dark. The rest were not. Hope this helps. Tight lines and be back next yr.

I run all my dipsys on 30# braid. With 6 ft floro leader to spiny. My depth with the dipsy was 75-80 ft.

Yesturday did 5 kings biggest 28lbs , lost 4! 2 steel head 1 short and 1 keeper and 0 Browns . Best bite was at 7 pm again. We had a triple on landed 2 and lost 1 . Only 2 of us on the boat . Lol Packing up to leave today . Oh and only 1 King we boated yesturday was really dark. The rest were not. Hope this helps. Tight lines and be back next yr.

If I were to Brown fish where should I go

Out the Shute till u hit 50-60 foot and go east. Troll in and out of the depth down 40-45 on the riggers w spoons ( we killed um on monkey puke spoons 2 sizes) set um back 20ft back of ball. Like I said for 5 days we had our way with them just seem to be cookie cutter sizes and the lure of the kings kept pulling us back out to 110-115 depth. Good luck. Hope that helps u. I will say at 7pm if u head out to 110-115 the kings go crazy at that time. We couldn't wait till that time cause the action was non stop till dark . Then it shut right off.

What is the best weight for cannon balls or fish shape weights? We are doing something wrong can't seem to put a fish in the boat. Searching for the answer to why no fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well I run just regular cannon balls that are 15 pounds but torpedo weights and also shark weights are great! I would recommend the back or grey weights for the shark weights and the 17 pound models

Well I have been using 18'to 25' behind the ball but through reading different post I believe I need to lengthen them quite a bit. Like 75' to 100'. My speed at gps is between 1.5 to 3 mph generally I'm at 2 to 2.5 but be trying different speeds to make something happen. Using ff spoons, dipsey , lead core and Jplugs. 130 fow to 50 fowl. Manage one small Laker and lost one other fish out of 5 days of fishing so far. I'm heading back up this Friday to try to put a salmon in the boat. Getting frustrated to say the least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app