Haven't been out in over 3 weeks busy with prepping for deer season. Decided to finally hit the pond yesterday evening. 6 o'clock finally took our 1st king in the low 20's. Wasn't untill shortly after 7 the rigger pulling a "Blue Skinny Jeans" Moonshine down 85 over 100 fow poped and we had a battle on our hands! Every time we would take an inch the fish would take a mile. Once we finally got it 50 ft or so from the back of the boat the fish came to the surface like a shark. By the distance from the dorsal to the tail I knew it was a good one. Finally the fish hit the net and it wad all high 5's from there. Most definitely much bigger fish in the sea but my personal best while trolling! Hit the scale at 31 and change, couple quick picks and back to go spawn! Took two more huge rips while we releasing the big one and dumped both. Short while later landed a high teens on a diver with a huge while in its face. Great night get back out there!!

4b77bd1f9c264f584af1c8e5936c1274.jpgfd5989468aa42caf2b2fbc884ff5738b.jpgfff807dc41bdc7eddae115b9b5a3fe23.jpg97ead802f73e2af1aaab0b3c08bd2281.jpg

Edited by JakeyBaby

Unfortunately I didn't get into the fall knowing my time on the water was going to be extremely limited. Even if we were the fish didn't hit the deck till 7:30 ish which is to late to enter giving I would have to get to the Oak or Rochester by 8 o'clock.

Yea buddy that is a whale, congrats on the release, hopefully that move will make someone else's day in a few years!! Yea I know it's a long shot. But it's better than a few extra $$$ given for the eggs. I commend you for your decision!! Fish on Jakeybaby.!!

Edited by pap

Congrats bro!!! u deserved that fish, next time let me know when your snapping pics and I will get the bettie a little closer! Was a hot bite rite their, I am still frustrated that I lost our big one that nite. The kids were goin crazy when it was rippin line, but they were happy with the lakers, well until they seen a mature king hit :doh: Guess will have to try again