I would to thank the individual who scraped their empty boat trailer along the side of my truck at enrst lake breeze marina and causing 2000.00 worth of damage to my new f250. Here is the sad part. All you had to is go into the office asked who's truck it is and they would have called me and I would have told them to move the truck because I leave the keys in the truck just in case of situation like this. It was a older white cream color trailer with 2x6 bunkers. The plates said Ohio as the trailer was sitting there for a week. I will give a nice reward to to anyone with the info of the owner or if the owner reading this please contact me by pm.

No gatlen was on vacation he had no clue who it belongs to. Already did the investigation with who all left that day. I was thinking it was someone who waa upset fishing sucks and left town early. There are no cameras. I was more pissed I was not left a sorry note then I was my truck was damaged.

That blows, same thing happen to me last year, I wonder if having LOU stickers on my stuff would have helped. I never heard anything after that. Hopefully one of our members hears or knows someone involved!    It just plane sucks, Good luck to you.

That's sad. Most the people at Lake Breeze are really decent. You couldn't hit a vehicle like that, and not know it. Probably had too many "pops" in him. I hope you find out who the a--jack is!  Steve....

I hear ya Jason! I was slightly more lucky, if you can call it that, in the fact that I got to the truck at the county launch to find a note on my truck. Not from the perpetrators, but from a bystander watching it happen. It had a plate number and vehicle description on it. Then the people came that wrote the note with more info. I was really thankful they had done that, and after my analysis of the problem, discovered that the bearing buddy had been busted off in pieces by a front tire that had been cranked into my trailer. Nothing else damaged. It looked bad to the bystanders so they gave me the note and approached me to talk, but it was just a bearing buddy, not 2000.00 of damage! So I let it go. But it does just completely baffle me that anyone could even do that kind of damage and just drive away...can't even own up. Probably like mentioned, had too many brewski and would have led to a bigger problem for him by getting investigated. Like getting arrested for intoxicated operations of a boat and motor vehicle. Some very poor driving skills are going around lately I notice. Like taking up the last 2 spots left with the trailer jacked all around....shameful...I've even moved the empty trailer over by hand, to where they belong with a little extra adrenaline from the aggravation! Hope you get a resolve!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app