Wanted WTB: Looking to outfit my new boat, riggers, lures, rod holders what do you have

I have 2 4ft elec penn down riggers, older but good working condition $300, biggest extreme cooler new $50, an assortment of rods mostly with penn 209 & 309 reels w line $40 each, 1 on new Dipsy rod $50. Big tackle box full of spoons, plugs, dipsies, spin dr, much, much more $200. Also 2 3ft. Manual down riggers good condition $135, new lowrence fish finder $75, hand held gps $50, hand held 2 way radio $50. More stuff too. Have tried fishing alone and just doesn't work for me. Live in Orleans co. Hope I am not violating rules on where to list stuff for sale, didn't think I was ready but your post got me going

I have 2 4ft elec penn down riggers, older but good working condition $300, biggest extreme cooler new $50, an assortment of rods mostly with penn 209 & 309 reels w line $40 each, 1 on new Dipsy rod $50. Big tackle box full of spoons, plugs, dipsies, spin dr, much, much more $200. Also 2 3ft. Manual down riggers good condition $135, new lowrence fish finder $75, hand held gps $50, hand held 2 way radio $50. More stuff too. Have tried fishing alone and just doesn't work for me. Live in Orleans co. Hope I am not violating rules on where to list stuff for sale, didn't think I was ready but your post got me going

What's your number? Let's talk

A gentle reminder about courtesy: on your say so I wasted over half of a day in the middle of a holiday weekend. Why could you not have taken two minutes to phone me? There is never a good reason to stiff someone when you have made an appointment.

When I was giving you my address you said you were writing it down. Did you lose that also? Wherever I go lotsa folks have cell phones with Internet access. You couldn't find access until after 4:00 pm? You live in a big town next to a city. Access is everywhere. Your response doesn't add up. I cannot accept a lame apology.

I sold some stuff to dpiazza22. He was a nice guy just looking for equipment. I gave some good prices on some equipment to help him out in catching some fish. I wish good luck with it all and tight lines. You have my number if and when you have more questions. Just a phone call away. And never got to say thank you for your service to you.

I sold some stuff to dpiazza22. He was a nice guy just looking for equipment. I gave some good prices on some equipment to help him out in catching some fish. I wish good luck with it all and tight lines. You have my number if and when you have more questions. Just a phone call away. And never got to say thank you for your service to you.

Anyone else that needs gear this guy has it all... He sold me probably 5,000 worth of good stuff for a great price!

• 1 month later...