dreamweaver action stackers where to buy online?

boho607

I want to order some dreamweaver action stackers but the only site I can find that has them http://www.lakemichiganangler.com/store/Dreamweaver_Action_Stackers.htm is not working. Anyone use these with success; they look like they would work. I don't want to make my own I would rather just order them. Thanks for any info!

Easy to make your own.  The hard rubber stuff you can get at hardware store for dipping tool handles into to make a rubber grip.  Dip a duolock swivel clasp part way in, and use a razor blade to make a cut in the material.

Ok so you run a rigger down like 15 20 feet or whatever then you open this and then close it on your mainew line there is a slit in the rubber you put your main line into and then you run a spoon off that right with a 10 foot or so leader.

When a fish hits it slides down to the main line spoon and stops and this will be 10 feet or so behind

Edited by bandrus1

• 2 weeks later...

so you still have to pop the release yourself, like with a free slider?

No when the fish hits and the leader slides down most of the time but smaller fish might not but depending on your release it usually lets go. I noticed that I see the fish bouncing the rod a bit before it releases so we usually pop them before but you have to reel fast to get that slack up as the leader slides down to the mainline snap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 4:10 PM, Sk8man said:

Send Greg (troubles) a PM good reputable guy and makes good stuff reasonably.

X2  Greg makes all kinds of quality products at a great price shipped promptly !!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I use everything Greg makes. I love the stackers but also have had great success with his flies, Twinkies, meat rigs, and all his leaders. Everything tied up great with quality components, packaged and labeled perfect every time. Well worth buying off him and as soon as I can get out on the boat and do inventory I'll be placing another order.