Sold / Closed Happy Troller trolling plate w/new parts kit, $70

No worries, I can hold it for you if you'd like. I'm not one to sell something out from under someone. I didn't know if you changed you mind. I'll update the heading if you're asking me to give you some time. I absolutely don't mind, and I hope you make a full and speedy recovery!

No worries, I can hold it for you if you'd like. I'm not one to sell something out from under someone. I didn't know if you changed you mind. I'll update the heading if you're asking me to give you some time. I absolutely don't mind, and I hope you make a full and speedy recovery!

No if someone wants it sell it. But as soon as I have it I'll let you know if you still have it I appreciate it tho.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What parts are included in the repair kit? Mines all bent to hell because someone told me it was released and up!! I knew as soon as I needed more than 1/2 throttle it wasn't up :swear: throttled back down and you bet!! I give you guys one simple job and you's:swear:that up!! This shyt cost lots of money!! If you don't care or are to stupid then get the:swear:off my boat. Yes it was quiet on the return trip, as I needed to remove it because it wouldn't latch in the up position. I want to fix it. I have a 18fter I use around home and I'm not putting a kicker on this boat. These troll plates work great!! You just need to be smarter than the plate!!  

The lanyard, the springs, and those "O" shaped rings that hold things together. I ordered it directly from Davis (the manufacturer of the Happy Troller), part # 468. The kit does not come with new mounting bolts.

On 1/2/2017 at 7:53 PM, pap said:

What parts are included in the repair kit? Mines all bent to hell because someone told me it was released and up!! I knew as soon as I needed more than 1/2 throttle it wasn't up :swear: throttled back down and you bet!! I give you guys one simple job and you's:swear:that up!! This shyt cost lots of money!! If you don't care or are to stupid then get the:swear:off my boat. Yes it was quiet on the return trip, as I needed to remove it because it wouldn't latch in the up position. I want to fix it. I have a 18fter I use around home and I'm not putting a kicker on this boat. These troll plates work great!! You just need to be smarter than the plate!!  

What brand plate do you have?

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Foul hooker said:

I am a long ways away do u except pay pal? I used to live in upstate ny now I live in California 

Yes, I accept PayPal. Send me a PM with your email and I will send you a payment request through PayPal.

Foul hooker, I sent you an email, from ballistics04. I didn't figure in the cost to ship it to California, which would be around $18.85, plus PayPal fees. Rather than add $20+ to my $70 selling price, how do you feel about splitting those costs and call it $80 shipped? Basically we'll be splitting the shipping and PayPal cost. If that sounds fair to you, let me know, and I'll send the PayPal request ASAP for $80 total, which would include shipping.

Thanks,

Todd

Edited by Todd in NY
Spelling