Wanted Looking for specified moonshine lure

A few years back Moonshine made two Magnum half glows .

One was Chartreuse and silver half glow magnum and the other was a chartreuse and brass magnum ,,,,,,both had spots .

There names were :

Lemon Seeds
Brass Lemon .

They are discontinued and I was wondering if someone would have either of these in there box and they don't use them or don't work for you or anyone know where some are sitting .

If anyone knows of any or has any for sale please send me a message .

I have attached a link of what they look like . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Moonshine Lemon seeds Lure and Brass Lemon.pdf

( circled in Black )  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks
Dave

Actually the half glows are size in-between mags and regulars. I have a couple, will look to see how many, remember buying some as I am a Moonshine guy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Stand corrected, Half moon Mags are 4 1/2", (between Mag and reg of originals) half moons regs are 3 1/2".

Edited by Smoke-N-Finn

Dave,

Sorry thought I had extras, but must have sold them. I only have couple so can't part with them. Here is some of the collection, added a few since pic was taken.fcb345843a41deddfb841c42a006fb92.jpg

Smoke-N-Fin That is some impressive collection .....!!

Thanks for looking ,,,

The half glow broken bloody nose works well here as well .....

The Bad toad last year worked great but doesn't this year ,,,,,I must have wore it out and water logged it,,,LoL

I ordered the brass beef here this week hoping it will work as well as the brass Lemon....

hopefully someone has the lemon seeds and brass lemon that they can part with ..

Dave

I bought the last I could find on clearance a few years back as well. I also grabbed the last of the worm silver spoons, which is the orange version of lemon seeds. If you have any of those, I will swap you for whatever lemon seed's I have left...

The silver beef, which is a green version of lemon seeds, has been working well this year as well.

Have you noticed the paint peeling on the lemon seeds? I think that may be why they discontinued them. Worm silver spoons peel pretty badly.

I did get the blue, and green jeans, and the RV versions. Like I said the pics are from spring, lol. Know I lost a few seen also, ha ha. Also love all the carbons;, also have couple different limited double glow patterns not on market. Flounder Pounder double, glow bloody nose double.

Edited by Smoke-N-Finn

I bought the last I could find on clearance a few years back as well. I also grabbed the last of the worm silver spoons, which is the orange version of lemon seeds. If you have any of those, I will swap you for whatever lemon seed's I have left...

The silver beef, which is a green version of lemon seeds, has been working well this year as well.

Have you noticed the paint peeling on the lemon seeds? I think that may be why they discontinued them. Worm silver spoons peel pretty badly.

HI Tyee II ,

I don't have any of the worms here , But I would be glad to send you some silver beefs or????or  $$ for your Lemon Seed spoons . Just let me know or PM me .

Thanks for the reply.

Dave