Boat for sale

oscarfish

Well the boat is for sale with most of the fishing equipment.  The boat is a 1988 Penn Yan 26.5 Pro Hunter it has a single 350 ci inboard, cruises nicely at 20mph at 3500 rpm.  I traded my 21ft Steiger Craft to the charter captain who was docked next to me who retired. The engine was replaced 5 years ago.  The boat is solid and a great fishing machine.  I have a trailer that isn't titled that's only for taking the boat out at Mexico Point going to Mike's Marina for winterizing then to the campground for the winter..With the boat and trailer goes:

Standard VHF radio with special channel, Icom VHF radio, Jenson AM-FM-CD stero, Cybernet Hailer[not working], Fish Hawk X4 speed and temp, Hummingbird 898C fish finder-GPS with side and down scan, Lowrance LC X-15 MT fish finder-GPS{gps works fish finder doesn't but have new transducer}, Autohelm 6000 autopilot, 2 Diawa 47c reels one with uglr stick, one with whupper stick, 4 Diawa 27c reels with ugly sticks, 2 dipsy diver rods{ugly sticks] with Okuma Convector CV45D reels, several dipsy divers, spin doctors, e chips, flies[at least 40], spoons[50], stick baits[30], Coleman 150 cooler[fish box], long handle net, 2 planer boards with 2 Big Jon planer board reels,Raymarine 24 mile radar.  The boat also has a toilet.  The boats in very good condition except for a couple of wear points on the seats. The boat right now is in the water at Mike's Marina east.  $15,000.00, Reply if seriously interested.  Thanks.  

Edited by oscarfish

Well the boat is for sale with most of the fishing equipment.  The boat is a 1988 Penn Yan 26.5 Pro Hunter it has a single 350 ci inboard, cruises nicely at 20mph at 3500 rpm.  I traded my 21ft Steiger Craft to the charter captain who was docked next to me who retired. The engine was replaced 5 years ago.  The boat is solid and a great fishing machine.  I have a trailer that isn't titled that's only for taking the boat out at Mexico Point going to Mike's Marina for winterizing then to the campground for the winter..With the boat and trailer goes:

Standard VHF radio with special channel, Icom VHF radio, Jenson AM-FM-CD stero, Cybernet Hailer[not working], Fish Hawk X4 speed and temp, Hummingbird 898C fish finder-GPS with side and down scan, Lowrance LC X-15 MT fish finder-GPS{gps works fish finder doesn't but have new transducer}, Autohelm 6000 autopilot, 2 Diawa 47c reels one with uglr stick, one with whupper stick, 4 Diawa 27c reels with ugly sticks, 2 dipsy diver rods{ugly sticks] with Okuma Convector CV45D reels, several dipsy divers, spin doctors, e chips, flies[at least 40], spoons[50], stick baits[30], Coleman 150 cooler[fish box], long handle net, 2 planer boards with 2 Big Jon planer board reels,Raymarine 24 mile radar.  The boat also has a toilet.  The boats in very good condition except for a couple of wear points on the seats. The boat right now is in the water at Mike's Marina east.  $15,000.00, Reply if seriously interested.  Thanks.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...