New to the board

Good Day all;

Fished since I was a toddler, dad used to put me in the playpen in the 14-0 and take me with him, not for the extra rod just so he could get out when mom was working.

I am an addict, can't fish enough, have little time for much else, I fish all the great lakes other than St.Clair or the Detroit river, and made many trips to Nipigon Lake/River and Lake Nipissing.

River fished for years growing up, in my 40's now.

At 12yrs old dad would drop me off at the river and tell me to meet him at dark so I'd stop bugging him to take me out. At 16-0 I used to steal dads car and boat to go night fish for eyes

in a local trib, I'd connect the boat to the car and push the two of them down the block until I figured he couldn't hear the car start. Like I said, addicted.

I fish heavily for walleye and salmon, target catfish, drum and bass for fun or when taking out the nephews, nieces and kids, dabbled in musky but to no great success

spend 150 days or so a year on the water, have done a few Costa Rica trips for sails, roosters and dolphin

Chantry Chinook Classic Derby and Owen Sound Spectacular Derby every year since I can remember, placed a few times

Fished GOSD this year for first time but next year will put way more effort in to it.

I run 4 separate boats,

Saugeen Drifter is on two of them 14-0 mirrocraft Resorter deep V utility tiller with 9.9 yamaha , 16-7 mirrocraft  deep V with 50 Yamaha tiller

Saugeenous Maximus 22-0 Starcraft Mariner center console Deep V 115 Yamaha and 9.9 yamaha kicker, 

cabin cruiser is still nameless, 220V Searay with 20hp Tohatsu kicker

Thanks for letting me on the board, look forward to hundreds of hours of reading and helping out if I can

Mark

AKA - Saugeen Drifter.....freinds know me as the fish whisperer LOL