New Bow Mount Trolling Motor. Suggestions?

DJ 17

I bought a factory refurbished MinnKota Tervova   101 thrust about 8 years ago off Ebay. 1 year warranty, New has 2 years.Never had any problems till last year.had to rebuild the lower end (do to water intrusion) It  took a half hour and about $50.00. Has been fine ever since.I just bought the plain Jane model then put a used auto pilot in it and a copilot in it worked great.Then when the Ipilot link came out everyone was upgrading to that I bought a used IPilot for cheap and that has worked great,Saved me a lot of money.Been a great investment.

Thanks Sean. I am buying a new one because my Terrova had water get in it and destroy it as well.  I am looking for the new unit to have universal sonar. Anything beyond that is a bonus.

I have a 70lb min Kota power drive for sale. Think it's 2 seasons old, I did t use it much. Sold the boat and the buyer didn't want it. I also have a new lowrance spotlightScan that gives a 360 view or something like that. That's still in the box I never installed it. Had a transducer mount as well. I'll also include a 2 bank on board charger. PM me if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United