great lakes planers

x2.  I have a set of 4-foot single planer plus with track bases and really like them.  Well-made and can adapt to a lot of fishing situations.  I can run 4 lines off each for heavy walleye trolling, or just a dipsey per side trolling for kings if I want to.  I ordered my bottom rod holder @ 0-degrees to run a dipsey rod from and it works suprisingly well. 

post-158074-0-26027500-1473346032_thumb.jpg

Hi every one

My name is Frank From Montreal my small group of fishing buddy's love to spend time in our boats and fish

This year we want to end with lake Ontario for salmon fishing we are hoping to find some one in Kingston Ontario to give us a couple of pointers 

our smallest boat is 20' 

if some one has an opinion on

Flashers & Dodgers 

leaders with live bates

we would appropriate the in put or advice

Thanks

Frank

MTL Urban Fishing

I have a set of trees that I use on my new to me boat. Very good craftsmanship. I have a 6' dual reel trolling mast for sale in the classifieds. Had it on my last boat and the buyer didnt need it. Literally used it 4 times. Includes the standard 5" mounting base. PM me if that's what you're looking for I'd like to get rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a full rocket launcher system - complete with 3 tubes and 2 support tubes.  One of the best things I added to my boat besides autopilot.  They are so sturdy you can literally hang from them without them budging (if installed correctly).

I also have the full Captains package for my boat. Great company, great service and great products. I had a couple rocket launcher handles crack 5 years after purchasing the captains package and they sent me replacements and a couple extra just in case any other ones crack for free!! Can't say enough good about them!!