Sept 17th CanAm in Clayton- who's going?

solgrande, The only ones I know about are you and FishinNY.

FishinNY, Still working on finding a solution. Jim might be able to get his boat going. Also, West Marine might have the cable I need but if they do, it might have to be sent to the store. If that is the case I doubt I would have it in time. Hopefully we will figure something out tomorrow.

Steve.... If you don't get your boat going I will trailer mine up there and Jim can drive it!! So you and him can fish and I'll hang out with some guys that are coming over and up for lunch( no boat).Not a big deal as I'm up there often anyways!! You can use my boat.ill be fine!!

Steve.... If you don't get your boat going I will trailer mine up there and Jim can drive it!! So you and him can fish and I'll hang out with some guys that are coming over and up for lunch( no boat).Not a big deal as I'm up there often anyways!! You can use my boat.ill be fine!!

Thanks for the offer Bob. I am going to pick up a replacement cable from West Marine now so it looks like I will be able to get my boat going. Just hope I works out and I don't run into any other problems.

Sorry I am going to miss this one as well.  I have both the wife's birthday and my daughter's 1st birthday.   If I ever want to go fishing again in my life, then I better be sure not to miss these family events on the home front.

Looks like just 3 Chapter 69 boats so far from this side of the border. I haven't heard about any coming from other chapters. We will be there tomorrow. Hope to be on the water by early afternoon. Can give a holler on channel 9 if you have a radio. We are staying at PJ's, about 5mi E of Clayton. Stop by Fri evening if you aren't doing anything. We may be in the restaurant having a fish fry.

Just heard back from peter levick..... A few were caught on the Canadian side, wind kept them tucked in as it was blowing pretty good. When I hear of any sizes I will pass them along. I lost one Sunday.A couple pike were caught by fishnys boat on sat.

Edited by solgrande