It's A Fishal. Port Rochester

Not to say I'm glad to hear it was slow there but had a crew from s tier on the boat and got skunked. Marked them from 70-120 in front of Ginna but didn't move a rod. Meat, f/f, spoons. Another boat with us did the same. Blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Tough this morning, I guess the dipseys are taking a lot of action. But not mine. I keep saying I'm hanging it up for the season. Lake O just keeps calling me back.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hammer time chip/ minion glow mirage fly down 94. Glow white nuclear spin doc / minion ghost uv meat rig 254 mag diver. White green dot Stingray down 64. The key is to get on those fish first thing in the AM. Have one rod set in the bath water..... After this series of cold fronts,I gotta think pier wars are close.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hammer time chip/ minion glow mirage fly down 94. Glow white nuclear spin doc / minion ghost uv meat rig 254 mag diver. White green dot Stingray down 64. The key is to get on those fish first thing in the AM. Have one rod set in the bath water..... After this series of cold fronts,I gotta think pier wars are close.

I'm willing to try anything. How far off ball do u run ff. Thanks for advice.

Was on a charter the last two days. The flasher fly was run back further than usual. Between 30-60ft back. And as missdemeanor added there was always a rig in the bath water which was around 50ft down where we were on the east end and that rig did well. The bathwater rig was a small #3jplug.

20 ft.... my spoon was on my chute rigger 45 ft back up high in Bath water..... I have a hard time ignoring those high marks

I agree with fishing top column. I've caught some nice ones up high. Just trying to get a program going to end the year with a nice king.

I know lake O was very generous to me this year. Just want that last one good day.

The boat I was on ran two deep riggers near bottom with flasher fly. Two j plugs up higher on the two higher riggers. Didnt take a shot on a dipsy in two days...alot of weeds gathering on them was prob the issue I assume. A few shot on the 200 coppers up high and a few shots on the 350 copper

Got my first skunk in 2 years of fishing tonight, and also it was very rough out there. I fished till dark

We came off water at 1100am. Right when I got boat tied up, wind doubled in speed. Sorry about your skunk. Maybe the drop in pressure. Who knows.

I trust "Miss demeanor" advice, 100%.

Will try his program next time out. I usually can boat something. [emoji31]

Small Craft Advisory in effect through late Sunday night

Hamlin Beach To Mexico Bay Along Lake Ontario

Including Irondequoit Bay-

Rest Of Tonight

West winds 10 to 15 knots increasing to 15 to 25 knots. Showers and thunderstorms...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms late. Waves 1 to 3 feet building to 5 to 8 feet.

Sunday

West winds 15 to 25 knots. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Waves 7 to 11 feet subsiding to 4 to 7 feet.

Sunday Night

West winds 15 to 20 knots becoming northwest and diminishing to 10 knots or less overnight. Mainly clear. Waves 3 to 6 feet subsiding to 1 to 3 feet.

Monday

Light and variable winds. Sunny. Waves 1 foot or less.

Monday Night

East winds 5 to 10 knots becoming south. Clear. Waves 1 foot or less.

Tuesday

South winds 5 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 to 20 knots. A chance of showers Tuesday night. Waves 2 feet or less building to 2 to 4 feet.

Wednesday

West winds 15 to 20 knots becoming north 10 to 15 knots. A chance of showers Wednesday night. Waves 3 to 5 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet.

Thursday

North winds 5 to 10 knots becoming southwest. Mainly clear. Waves 2 feet or less. Winds and waves higher in and near thunderstorms. The water temperature off Rochester is 77 degrees.