Where are the eyes?

Team Perch Lake Effect

Good job! Monday didn't happen as planned, now it's play the weather and hope for Sat. Fri will play the salmon game again, all dependent on weather, mainly winds!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks. Sure has been windy this year. We have been making quick trips out to our spots in between the storms and big blows. We fished in wind and waves all day Sunday. We called it when we could only troll down wind to keep the planer boards on the surface.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Some fish from the last couple weeks on the north shore. Starting to slow down a bit now as fish are now beginning their migration patterns. Now it's a trophy game and not a numbers game.

BigMac1ae31fd2f077c4c75aa1cf98ce31efb2.jpg68a2e82d6df1671da57f23e5ed99f17b.jpg4531390963b3eeb07251f73131878137.jpgee72229fcfb70bc49e773da15fe80287.jpg6b1b7e4c00b2b1cd20bd074540ed16fd.png5b7ad3cf52f9fe23d51746bc8d786542.jpgc368392b8f6311109c843f0605351acf.jpg

Absolutely fantastic fish, aren't you on the Canadian side??

• 1 month later...

We managed one last trip on Chaumont Bay during the super moon. I played guide for a buddy that is getting into the walleye chasing game. We saw a lot of nice marks, but only had one taker. It was still pretty cool being out on the bay in the middle of the night, and have it be flat calm. post-155053-14795622365034_thumb.jpg

Congrats to your outing guffin, one's better than none!! LOL. Man this has been one hell of a fall season for fishing!! On the other hand around home there wasn't any water in the main lakes we fish for eyes. So this year was a total waste for me. Very disgusted to say the least. With my accident and my surgeries I think I'm going to go on a few eye trips with I think his boat is Sunken Treasures out of Henderson. I feel as if I was out of the link for to long. I have made plans to do this with a few other from this board if nothing else sharpen our pencils, see what happens till then. PAP

Congrats to your outing guffin, one's better than none!! LOL. Man this has been one hell of a fall season for fishing!! On the other hand around home there wasn't any water in the main lakes we fish for eyes. So this year was a total waste for me. Very disgusted to say the least. With my accident and my surgeries I think I'm going to go on a few eye trips with I think his boat is Sunken Treasures out of Henderson. I feel as if I was out of the link for to long. I have made plans to do this with a few other from this board if nothing else sharpen our pencils, see what happens till then. PAP

I know Gene on Sunken Treasure Charters well. He and Sam are great people, will treat you well and know the walleye game up here inside and out. I know he gets booked up pretty quick, so don't wait if you want a spring trip.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app